Tresleche Cake Dates & Saffron - Recipe
Ingredients (3 whole cake)
- 240 gmButter Block Unsalted
- 2000 ml Cream Uht - Whipping
- 6 ml Lemon Yellow Color Liquid
HOW TO MAKE TRESLECHE CAKE DATES & SAFFRON
- Preheat oven to 160c
- Start wishk the egg and sugar together until fluffy this should be about 3 to 5 minutes at speed No. 3, Then turn it to speed No. 2 for another 5 minutes.
- Add shifted flour and baking powder using a wooden spoon or spatula , fold the flour into the mixture slowly and well combained without loosing the air pockets.
- Lastly add the melted warm butter well combained.
- Divide the batter into 3 mold 550gm each.
- Bake it @160c for 30min.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing all the ingredients together mentioned above, soake the baked sponge over night.