San Sebastian Lavender Cheese Cake - Recipe
Ingredients (1 portion)
- 1 kg Cheese Cream
- 250 gmSugar Caster
- 500 mlCream Uht - Whipping
- 7 eaWhole Egg
- 50 gmFlour T 55
- 30 mlVanilla Extract
HOW TO MAKE SAN SEBASTIAN LAVENDER CHEESE CAKE
- Place the sugar and cheese in a mixing bowl . Beat the mixer for 5-6 minutes until sugar melts well.
- Then add the first egg and continue to beat well. Follow this process for each egg.
- After mixing all the eggs add the cream and vanilla then mix well.
- Finally add the flour and beat well
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 c @Rational for 40 min and 10 min @200c