Choux Pastry - Recipe
- 370 gmButter
- 464 gmWater
- 650 gm Eggs
- 22 gmSalt
- 30 gmSugar
- 30 gmMilk powder
- 464 gmFlour
HOW TO MAKE CHOUX PASTRY
- Gently heat milk powder ,butter,and water until the butter has melted,then bring to the boil.
- Once boil, turn off the heat and quickly add the flour and sugar.
- Beat vigorously with the wooden spoon until the mixture combined and comes out from the sides.
- Transfer to the mixer and beat in the eggs gradually to the smooth dough.
- Place in a heat oven and bake until golden brown.